Parker mPR Series Miniature High Precision Rotary Stage
• Frameless direct drive integrated servo motor
• Hall effect sensors for commutation
• Direct mounting pattern for mSR, MX and XR linear actuator products
• 3 meter length high-flex cables
• Clean room option available
• 3 digital encoder resolution options, plus a 1Vp-p analog option
Cognex DSMax 3D Laser Displacement Sensor
The Cognex® DSMax™ is the fastest and highest definition laser line 3D displacement sensor on the market for acquiring images and inspecting products in 3D. It is the only sensor that offers both high scan rates (up to 18 kHz) at full measurement range and maximum resolution images (2,000 profile points). The accurate, single shot high dynamic range (HDR) image is ideal for measuring and inspecting very small parts, such as electronic components, which can contain highly reflective or dark features.
DSMax includes telecentric optics for optimal image formation and shadow reduction. Combining speed and resolution makes DSMax a unique solution for obtaining fast, accurate 3D images of small, detailed parts.
- Up to 18 kHz full field scan rate to maximize throughput
- 2,000 profile points within 31-mm FOV increases accuracy
- High speed and high sensitivity imager optimized to green laser shortens exposure for faster cycle times
- Telecentric optics accurately detects and locates small objects
- Cognex exclusive compressive sensing technology enables scans at maximum resolution and scan rate
Factory calibrated to deliver results in real-world units of measurement
Denso Robotics – Dual SCARA Robot Controller
Allows a single controller to control two SCARA robots.
A single controller can be used to control two robot arms, eliminating the space and cost associated with a second controller.
Performing operations and programming from a single controller cuts the time required for software design and adjustments.
Cognex Dataman 8070 ID Code Verifier
The DataMan® 8070 series verifier is packed with powerful lighting options, robust grading algorithms, a high-speed processing engine, and a high-resolution camera to capture and grade the most difficult DPM codes. Combined with simple DataMan Setup Tool software, DataMan 8070 verifiers deliver detailed, repeatable results.
• 30-, 45-, and 90-degree lighting grades DPM codes on any surface.
• Large field-of-view and high-resolution sensor verifies large and small codes.
• Compact design and accessories reach recessed or hard-to-reach codes.
• Simple software delivers detailed reports.
SMAC Releases 35mm Brushless High Torque Motor
SMAC Moving Coil Actuators released their new high-torque brushless 3-phase DC motor (BLDC). The HT35 is the first model in a series from the manufacturer best known for its programmable, electric actuators. The HT35 has a 35 mm diameter and peak torque 0.5 Nm at 48VDC, 4 Amp.
This new proprietary design is founded on how the magnetic circuit is designed and built. A combination of SMAC’s patent-pending design and printed coil technology achieves higher torque/amp. ratings than competitive solutions in the same 35 mm form factor.
HT35 Motor Specs:
- Encoder Resolution (+A/-A; +B/-B): 24K CPR
- Fine Index (+Z/-Z): Yes
- Motor Type: Brushless 6 Pole Pair
- Peak Torque: 0.500 Nm@ 48VDC, 4A
- Torque Constant: 0.138 Nm/A
- No load speed: 2400 RPM
- Rated Torque: 121 mNm@ 0.9 A
- Rated Speed: 2035 RPM
The HT35 Motor is a higher torque motor than others in its class and may be specified in applications with direct drive. Since the HT35 Motor does not have a gear to achieve this improved torque, this results in a reduction in total cost, no backlash from the gear train and a reduction of weight of the total solution. The HT35 is also brushless which means no internal friction, pollution or sparking from brushes and no inherent voltage brush drop, which means it is quieter, runs cleaner and results in a longer life than its brushed motor competitors.