The ACR7000 series is a family of integrated, multi-axis controllers that combine performance, value, and scalability. Built on the well-known ACR9000 platform, the 7000 series utilizes re-imagined hardware designs.
Microstepping drives are integrated with the multi-axis motion controller into a single package, saving space, cabling, and reducing installation complexity. Standard 4 axis systems are readily available for prototypes and unique machine designs, yet can easily scale for high volume OEMs. The ACR7000 series is perfect building block for customer specific motion system solutions.
- 800MHz ARM(R) Cortex(R)-A8 processor
- Ethernet communications supports PC and I/O communications
- High performance servo and stepper drive variants
- 24-48VDC input power
- Utilizes proven, powerful AcroBasic motion control
- Servo drives rated to 8A continuous, stepper drives to 4A