Designed to deliver compact flexibility and modularity
The mPR is a miniature precision direct drive rotary stage with integrated high-precision rotary bearing, high-resolution rotary encoder and 3-phase AC servo motor.
The Miniature Precision Rotary (mPR) stage is designed to meet the needs of OEMs and machine builders seeking very high precision in a compact direct drive product. Two form factors of 80mm and 104mm diameter mount easily on top of small linear motion axes for building complete multi-axis motion systems.
The mPR is lightweight without sacrificing precision and stiffness and delivers excellent torque density.
- Two form factors (mPR 80 – 80 mm wide x 75 mm tall, and mPR 100 -104 mm wide x 90 mm tall)
- Continuous 360 degree operation
- An integrated direct drive servo motor
- Four different encoder options (3-optical incremental, 1 – analog sine/cosine)
- Dowel holes for repeatable pinning
- Through hole aperture